Fifth Element offers open source web conferencing system for online learning. This Moodle plugin incorporates completely with your learning management system, supplying an exceptional facility for distance learning with file sharing and real-time video streaming within the Moodle LMS platform.
Integrating our web conferencing system to your Moodle LMS permits you to teach and record live sessions.
Web conferencing service
An engaging real-time dimension is now added to your learning environment via our Web conferencing services. To assist you in conducting real-time sessions without and cost and inconvenience associated with face to face learning we provide you with live video (cam) streaming, polls, presentations, desktop sharing and a lot more.
- Presentations: Upload any PDF documents or MS office document. The service keeps everyone in sync with your current slide, zoom, pan, annotations, and mouse pointer.
- Chat: Though our public and private chat you can interact with your students
- Whiteboard: Key parts of your presentation can be annotated
- WebCam: Multiple students can share their webcam at the same time.
- Polling: To increase engagement students could be asked to poll at any time.
- Full Moodle integration and setup from HowToMoodle.
- Closed Captioning: Offer live captions for any language, allowing trainees with hearing disabilities to fully participate in class.
- Record and Playback: session recording available of up to 300 hours. Your sessions can be recorded for later playback by learners and teachers.
- Breakout Rooms: To increase collaboration your students can be placed into breakout spaces. You can define a time frame, the number of breakout rooms and enable/disable recording, plus display activities in the breakout areas.
Check out our services below
See the below videos that demonstrate how the web conferencing facility works from both a student and teacher’s perspective.