Study in Canada

Canada has been regularly rated as one of the finest countries to reside in by the United Nations. In addition it is the worlds second biggest nation in regards to natural and oil resources. It is especially known for its education system, high life expectancy and low violence rates and crime rates. All these elements combined make it a desirable relocation country for potential students. Its close proximity to the US likewise increases its appearance to pursue job prospects.

Many of Canada’s universities and other education institutes are spread out and situated in both rural and city areas of the nation.The education in the nation is considered to be of the highest quality in spite of the area the institutes are located. Canadian education huge selection of certifications varying from certificates to diplomas/degrees are highly regarded worldwide making Canada a top location for students globally. Canada is a nation that encourages immigration and generally diversity in culture and people.

Why Fifth Element?

We help thousands of trainees each year achieve admission into the course and institute of their choice.The Education Counsellors at Fifth Element are specialists in the Canadian education system. We ensure that we help you during the whole procedure including crucial decisions regarding the course and country, course application submission, visa submission, pre-departure counselling and moving help.

Our group of specialists can assist you with:

  • Choosing the right institute and course.
  • IELTS enrollment and preparation
  • Course enrollment
  • Assistance with a bank loan
  • Visa application preparation and submission
  • Scholarship application
  • Payments towards tuition fees
  • Pre-departure briefing and counselling
  • Post-arrival relocation help

Under student work permit the different programs  offered are:- Campus Jobs:-

As an international student you can work in School if:-.

  • You are registered as a full-time student in a public post-secondary institution, such as a college or university, or a CEGEP in Quebec.
  • You are registered as a full-time student in any Canadian private institution that runs under the same rules and regulations and gets 50 % of its finances from government authorities for its operations.
  • You are registered as full time student in a Canadian private institution authorised by provincial statute to confer degrees.
  • You must have valid work license.

Off-Campus Jobs:-  you can work outside the School As a international student if:-.

  • Your student permit is valid.
  • Some institutions doing not allow you to work off school. Hence you are required to study at participating institutions.
  • You have got a satisfactory grade in the program being studied.
  • Sign a form to allow the institution, the province, and Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to share your info.
  • You have studied full-time for six months in last 12 months preceding the work permit application.
  • You are signed up as a full-time student in participating publicly funded post-secondary university or in an approved program at a qualified privately funded institution.
  • A student work permit must have been applied and received.
  • You work not more than 20 hours weekly throughout the academic session and full time during breaks.